April 26, 2012

welcome to my thoughts.

happiness

it is something that visits me quite often, but doesnt stay for long. there’s always something that ends the smiles and the laughter. i really wish negative thoughts couldnt trespass into my mind, but unfortunately, they do. all the time. worst of all, i cannot control them. they slip into my mind and stay there. they wait for me to deal with them. 

i want to focus on the bright things in life, but i cannot. that is the problem with me. i always need to fix every single issue in my life before i can be happy. sometimes that takes a really long time, which causes me to be temporarily upset. 

i know the right thing to do is to not worry, and just be happy. it is not as easy as it sounds though. everything gets to me. everything. i really wish i can be someone who didnt have a care in the world. im not that person though, and i dont think i ever will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)